Terms of Sale
- Shipping & Delivery
- We usually ship within 1-2 business days. We package the vintage postcards in protective sleeves and stiff cardboard mailers. Please add insurance coverage to your shipment if you wish to be protected in case of loss or damage. Overseas shipments are declared as duty-free under Customs Harmonized Code 9704.000 Philatelic Covers. However, your country's customs duties and/or retail taxes may still apply at your end of the shipment. We are required to collect Florida Sales Tax on any shipment to a Florida address (including for forwarding overseas unless you provide official documentation). This Florida sales tax applies to the order total including shipping charges.
- Privacy & Security
- We do not make your personal account or payment information available to any other persons or companies. All information we collect is kept private on our secure server and in-house computer system. You may complete any orders without creating a user account if you wish, but you won't be able to view your orders online. Payments by credit cards are completed through the PayPal system and we never receive nor store your credit card information.
- We offer a money-back guarantee on every item we sell. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return any item within 30 days in original condition for a full refund excluding shipping charges. Original and return shipping is at your expense except in the case of wrong items shipped by our mistake. Please use our Contact Us form or send us an e-mail if you wish to make a return. Refunds will be by the same method as your payment. If returns are received beyond the 60--day refund period offered by PayPal, there may be a small processing charge.
- Updating Account Information
- You may login to your account at any time to update your information. This will not update the shipping information for pending orders. Please use our Contact Us form or send us an e-mail if you need to change your delivery address for a pending order.